Arbor Element camber snowboard 2024 AM/FR
Arbor Element camber snowboard
The board that launched the brand. An ATV from its inception, our flagship Element maintains its rank as the most versatile top to bottom mountain twin in our line. Conquer all terrain with confidence on this year's Element. Available in both System Camber and System Rocker.
- Hand dyed Ash Powerply
- FSC Certified Highland II Core - A newly developed screening process has allowed us to hand-select the very lightest and highest quality Paulownia from our sourcing partners. The result is a lighter, more responsive version of our FSC Certified Highland Core known for highly reliable return and long-lasting durability.
- Sintered Base – A fast sintered base that delivers a light-weight performance.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 12 Pack Inserts
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’s key values: Quality and Sustainability.
- New! Entropy Bio Resin – Starting with our 2020 line we are proud to announce that all Powerplys and R.A.P. Topless Tech veneers will be made with Entropy Bio-Resin, a replacement for traditional petroleum-based resin that doesn’t affect performance or usability. The ingredients that go into Entropy Bio-Resin are sourced as co-products or waste products of other industrial processes and are manufactured employing green chemistry techniques that reduce the carbon footprint of the material by up to 40% (when compared to its petroleum-based equivalent).
- Three Year Warranty – We stand behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty
- Recycled ABS – When a plastic alternative is unavailable, as in the case of ABS sidewalls, we do our best to opt for a recycled material to improve the sustainability of our products.
- Tip length 22.60 cm
- Tail Length 21.60 cm
- Effective edge 119.80 cm
- Setback 0
- Waist width 25.3 cm
- Rider Weight: 57-93 kg
161 cm wide
- Tip length 22.70 cm
- Tail Length 21.70 cm
- Effective edge 121.60 cm
- Setback 0
- Waist width 26.7 cm
- Rider Weight: 58-94 kg