Jones Aviator 2.0 157W snowboard 2024 AM/FR
Jones Aviator 2.0 157 wide all mountain freeride
Ideal for high performance all-mountain charging and carving
The completely re-designed Aviator is a hard charging directional twin built for expert all-mountain riders who like to rail turns and stomp airs anywhere on the mountain.
This new edition of the Aviator was designed in collaboration with Jones team riders Victor de le Rue and Jimmy Goodman. What sets the Aviator apart is its TRUE CAMBER profile. Victor and Jimmy swear by the power of full camber for edging on steeps and landing tricks on the tail. The Aviator also features a 3D Contour Base 2.0, Triax Fiberglass, Sustainable Flax/Basalt stringers, an ECO-Plastic topsheet and Traction Tech 3.5 edges. The 3D Contour Base starts after the contact point and helps eliminate edge catch and improve turn fluidity while the Triax fiberglass and stringers under the Eco-Plastic topsheet suck up board chatter and offer supreme pop and lightning fast response to your every movement.
- Sustainable Flax/Basalt Power stringers
- Premium sintered base. Life is too short to ride slow bases! All our boards have hyper fast sintered bases made from super durable and wax absorbing premium P-Tex.
- Koroyd is the lightest, most advanced damping material we've ever tested. Koroyd bsorbs vibrations and adds response at a fraction of the weight which enhances control and confidence
- Built for Skate Tech bindings
- 3D contour base: Moderate 3D-base contours featuring an even balance of 4mm spoon bevel in the nose and 4mm spoon bevel in the tail. Spoon bevel starts at the rocker point.
- Setback 20 mm
- 4.9 ***** out of 5 stars from over 80 reviews