Nitro T1 snowboard AM/FS
Nitro T1 snowboard AM/FS
Beveiligingsbeleid (bewerken met de module Klanten geruststellen)
Leveringsbeleid (bewerken met de module Klanten geruststellen)
Retourbeleid (bewerken met de module Klanten geruststellen)
THE UNDISPUTED PARK CHAMPION!
From off-piste sends to park take-offs, the Nitro T1 Snowboard is all about getting a little sendy. It's made with Nitro s Cam-Out Camber, which brings together a classic twin shape with buttery smooth turn initiation - fun and forgiving, and specifically tuned with Nitro s park flex for snappy freestyle fun all over the mountain.
The ultimate Park weapon of choice has been curated over years of technical mastery and evolutionary design by some of the best park rider around the world. The T1 features our Cam-Out Camber, which means there is standard camber to the tip and tail with an early lift off before the contact points for the perfect blend of pop power and stability underfoot with the forgiveness and “sky high press-ability” of early lift at the tip and tail. Equipped with our RailKiller Edges for worry free rail sliding all year long. If you are looking for your next snowboard for hot-laps through the park all day long, season after season, look no further than the award-winning T1 snowboard.
- Cam-Out Camber – Nitro's Cam-Out Camber is a classic camber shape but with early and smooth transitions into Tip and Tail. The result is a fun and responsive board that turns on the spot and is forgiving, even after that 713.5° landing!
- Powercore II - A tip-to-tail poplar wood core with beech wood stringers offers unrivaled strength, smooth response, and insane snap.
- Whiplash core profile - This profile features reduced thickness between the inserts with added meat outside your feet for maximum ollie power, while maintaining a perfect press flex
- Bi-Lite laminates, Our rider-trusted Bi-Lite Laminates are engineered for unrivaled strength, powerful style and refined board-feel.
- Railkiller edges - Your secret weapon for rails, rocks, and longevity! With it's unique edge profile and an impact resistance of more than 200% compared to a standard edge, the Rail Killer Edge is twice as thick and twice as strong. This proprietary construction can take on any rail challenge. Take a file to them or ride them hard and wear them down naturally, this chunk of steel has enough meat for years of abuse.
- Sintered speed Formula HD base, Utilizing a new base material compound, we have been able to achieve higher abrasion resistance, increased wax absorption and higher on-snow speeds.