Arbor Annex 162 camber snowboard 2023 AM/FR
Arbor Annex 162 camber snowboard All mountain back country
Brian Iguchi Pro Model
Bryan Iguchi's dream board finally came to life in collaboration with Arbor Snowboards. Explore a beautiful middle ground of pinnacle performance and technical terrain with comfortable, precise edging in bounds. Feel the Carbon Vector Net inlay provide a powerful torsional rebound and unmatched response on all terrain. Its unique elongated nose and tapered outline coupled with the proprietary system camber and 3D fender technology make this board ride almost as good as it looks. Art by Bryan Iguchi.
- Inlaid Powerply Stringer
- Bio-Plastic Topsheet – One of the materials we use in our quest to eliminate harmful petroleum-based plastics from our production cycle. Made from CastorBean Oil, this eco-topsheet is extremely durable and water repellent
- FSC Certified Double Barrel Core – Poplar to Paulownia blend with bamboo stringers running down the center of the board for added longitudinal pop and unmatched board control.
- Sintered Base - A higher molecular weight, sintered base that provides added durability and speed.
- Mixed Glassing - A triax over biax lay-up that’s best for versatility: pow, backcountry, groomers, jumps, & more.
- 2x4 14-Pack Inserts - Provide a wide stance range, while at the same time delivering critical micro adjustability.
- 2 cm Tapered Tail – A shaping technique that narrows the profile of the snowboard towards the near contact points. Tapered snowboard will have a wider nose and narrower tail, allowing the tail of the board to sink in deeper snow creating natural float and cleaner tracking
- Cross Vector Netting - Our newly developed Carbon Vector Net reinforcements create evenly distributed torsional power and accellerated response from tip to tail.
- A 360 degree, fully wrapped sidewall that eliminates the need for tip fill, while effectively tying the whole snowboard together. A technology that delivers incredibly tight tolerances for improved board life and durability.
- Recycled Steel Edges – Our highly durable, recycled steel edges embody two of our Arbor’skey values: Quality and Sustainability.
- Three Year Warranty – We stand behind the quality and construction of every Arbor Snowboard with an extended 3-year warranty. For more information on our warranty policy, please Click Here
- Wend Natural Wax – All Arbor Snowboards hit the shop floor ready to ride with Wend Natural Wax.
- Factory Tuned – We detune the tip and tail contact points on all of our snowboards for a catch-free ride before they leave the factory.
- Recycled ABS – When a plastic alternative is unavailable, as in the case of ABS sidewalls, we do our best to opt for a recycled material to improve the sustainability of our products.
YouTube Tech specs:
162 cm eigenschappen
Effectieve kant: 120.2 cm
Tip Tail lengte: 24.9 / 18.9 cm
Tail/Tail breedte: 30.6 / 28.7 cm
Middenbreedte: 25.4 cm
Taper: 2 cm
Camber +0.6 cm
Sidecut tip-center-tail: 9 / 8.1 / 9 meter
Rider gewicht: 63-99 kg