- Niet op voorraad
Nidecker Supermatic Step-in binding zwart 2023
Nidecker Supermatic step-in binding zwart
Enjoy the whole mountain without a care in the world thanks to the all new Nidecker Supermatic Snowboard Bindings. Stiff, responsive, and rockered for fun, these high energy players allow you to get in and out with ease. Equipped with a release lever on the baseplate, all it takes is the flip of a switch to dial in your fit.
Response – 8 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
Toe Heel Stiffness – 8 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
Lateral Stiffness – 8 (1 Soft - 10 Stiff)
- Asym Rockered Matic-Series
- Nylon Multidisk – 4HP + 3HP + Channel
- Release Lever – Push to unlock the engagement system and lift your boot up & out. The release lever is located on the medial side of the baseplate for maximum ergonomic effi ciency and protection from external triggers.
- Heel Pedal – The heel pedal activates the automatic closing of the hiback and straps, and locks the engagement system. This mechanism is self-cleaning to avoid snow build-up, and there are three engagement clicks for increased security.
- Heelcup Roller – The heelcup roller reduces friction and guides the heel of the boot down, for buttery-smooth entry and exit.
- Slip-N-Grip Plate – Reduces friction with the outsole of your snowboard boot. Allows you to easily slide in and out, without compromising the underfoot comfort of 2.5° Bankbeds.
- Asym Hadron-Hiback – Lightweight nylon hiback with asymmetrical contour to perfectly fit Nidecker's asymmetrical boot cuffs, especially at canted riding angles.
- Reclining Highback – The Reclining Hiback creates the fastest automatic entry system. It fully folds down, creating a large opening to conveniently drop in your boot.
- Hybrid ExoFrame PowerStrap – Designed to feel and work like a two-strap, the Hybrid strap’s ankle-toe connection keeps the straps in place for easy entry. It also transfers energy more efficiently and allows the straps to be ridden a bit less tight.
- Hexo Toe Cap with Aux Tech – A 3D Hinged Auxetic pattern for unmatched formfitting the toebox of your boot.
- Active Strap – As you recline the hiback, the footstrap gets actively lifted out of the way, so you can easily and conveniently get your boot in and out. The straps hug your boot with the tightness at which you first set them, each & every time you drop in.
Locking Strap Ratchets (LSR) – Locking Slap Ratchet buckles lock down to secure your preferred footstrap tightness. Either Set-it and Forget-it for the Automatic mode, or just use them like regular buckles for the two-strap experience.
- Glass-Filled Nylon Heelcup
- 2.5 Degree Canted Footbeds
- Binding Style:Rear-Entry, Strap
- Binding Mount Pattern:2x4, 4x4, Burton 3D, Channel