- -€ 60,00
Nidecker Sensor plus snowboard AM/FS
Nidecker Sensor plus snowboard all mountain-freestyle
When you’re ready to step up to the biggest features in the park, the Sensor Plus has got your back. We’ve taken our popular freestyle silhouette and beefed up the construction to help tame burlier transitions. Full camber between the feet generates explosive pop off the lip, and combined with the Sensor Plus’s stiffer flex it won’t buck you off even during the heaviest of landings.
Sidekick™ tips lift the edges slightly at the wide points to reduce the chance of hooking up; they also encourage the board to naturally find the fall line if you land a little off-center. Elsewhere, it features the same twin shape as its younger bro and a biax topsheet that’s easy to manipulate whether you’re going regular or switch. Damn, I guess that means you’re all out of excuses – it’s send o’clock.
Flex 8/10 A versatile mid flex that can ride all over the mountain.
- Twin Shape True twin snowboards are 100% symmetrical with an identical nose and tail. The flex pattern and sidecut is uniform throughout, and will feel the same whether you are riding switch or regular, so you can jib, jump and spin with ease!
- Master Core: The Master Core consists of a combination of poplar, beech, spruce, and paulownia woods, resulting in a superior weight-to-performance-to power ratio, and an ultra strong, extra responsive, lightweight core.
- 90° Biaxial fibreglass provides a forgiving ride and predictable torsional flex.
- Premium Sandwich - This next level construction steps up the power and response of Nideckers standard sandwich manufacturing. Adding advanced materials like Carbon and Kevlar gives the board more pop and improved shock absorption.
- The N-7000 is a Nidecker exclusive sintruded base. Boasting the speed you'd expect of a sintered base with extra durability and added carbon nanoparticles for enhanced glide.
- Absorbnid Topsheet - Absorbnid is an innovative top layer designed to absorb unwanted vibrations.
- SideKick - Sidekick lifts your edges at the widest points of the nose and tail resulting in increased float in powder, smoother riding in rough terrain, and effortless turn initiation.
Waist 150 cm: 247 mm 156 cm 254 mm
Tip/Tail width 150cm 279 mm 156 cm 292 mm
Setback 0 cm
Rider weight:150 cm 55-65 kg 156 cm 65-80 kg