Nidecker Escape snowboard 2024 AM
Nidecker Escape snowboard All mountain
IDEAL FOR POINT-AND-SHOOT HOTLAPS IN AND OUT OF THE RESORT
Our bestselling all-mountain deck features a brand new shape, with a modern blunt tail and a diamond nose helping the Escape to crush any terrain. Under the hood, we’ve kept the same innovative construction that earned this board its reputation for balanced performance. The Master Core combines four wood species for unparalleled strength and pop, while the triax layup includes carbon at either end to deliver even more control at high speed. It’s a mid-stiff ride that’s equally comfortable pinning down trails, ducking into the trees or taking a lap through the park.
Thanks to our Camrock profile, which blends camber between the bindings with early-rise rocker at the nose and tail, the Escape still offers friendly edge changes – making it super accessible to a wide range of shredders. A subtle 10mm setback stance won’t get in the way of riding switch but helps you cruise more easily over bumps and slush, with less back leg burn on those blower days. It’s all capped off with an ash veneer topsheet that’s naturally dampening and ensures our number one quiver killer looks just as sick as it rides.
- Premium sandwich - This next level construction steps up the power and response of our standard sandwich manufacturing. Adding advanced materials like Carbon and Kevlar® gives the board more pop and improved shock absorption.
- Triaxial Plus fibers
- Ash wood veneer top layers for more responsiveness. The right balance between absorption and pop
- Master core. Poplar, beech, spruce and paulonia wood
- N7000 extruded base, fast and durable
- Pop carbon plus fibers running from tip and tail to the inserts and help dampening vibrations