- Promo !
- -90,00 €
Nidecker Escape 156 snowboard AM
Politique de sécurité
Politique de livraison
Politique de retour
"Ideal for a pleasurable day out on the mountain"
The Nidecker Escape is inspired by Nidecker’s high performance models, but offers a softer and more comfortable ride. This board is perfect for spending the whole day out on the mountain. It features: a wood veneer top layer made of ash for added responsiveness and absorption; full positive camber between the contact points; our Premium Sandwich construction for plenty of power, responsiveness, pop and shock absorption, the result of using advanced materials like carbon and Kevlar®; our extra strong, responsive and lightweight Master Core, built with the perfect harmony of different wood densities and types for a superior weight-to-performance-to power ratio; and our extremely tough, sintered N7000 base, produced with carbon nanoparticles to provide exceptional glide.
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain
- Camber Profile: Natural Camber
- DUAL PLUS -Our standard 90° biaxial fiberglass is designed to offer a forgiving ride and predictable torsional flex. It’s bombproof, reliable and perfect for all types of terrain and riders.
- MASTER CORE - The Master Core construction is a product of our long history of experimentation in materials and woodcraft. It’s the perfect harmony of different wood densities and varieties (poplar, beech, spruce, and paulownia), resulting in a superior weight-to-performance-to power ratio, and an ultra-strong, extra-responsive, lightweight core.
- Base: N-7000 Sintered - Developed exclusively for Nidecker, the N-7000 is an extremely tough, sintered base with added carbon nanoparticles that provide exceptional glide.
- PREMIUM SANDWICH - This next level construction steps up the power and response of our standard sandwich manufacturing. Adding advanced materials like Carbon and Kevlar® gives the board more pop and improved shock absorption.
- Flex: Medium 5/10
- Waist Width: 25.5 cm
- Set Back: 3.0 cm
- Rider weight <b>156</b>: 60-75 kg <b>162 W</b>: 75-90 kg