Jones Frontier snowboard 2024 AM/FR
Jones Frontier snowboard AM/FR
The Frontier is a directional freeride board with a friendly flex that's designed to be the perfect daily driver for the playful all-mountain shredder. Featuring a floaty, freeride nose matched with a freestyle tail, the Frontier is ideal for pow days, park days and every day in between.
Featuring a floaty, freeride nose matched with a freestyle tail, the Frontier is ideal for pow days, park days and every day in between. The Frontier’s Directional shape, Directional Rocker profile and Traction Tech 2.0 edges provide confident stability riding through tech terrain or rough snow while the spooned nose+tail edges on the 3D Contour Base 1.0 reduce edge catch and make it easy to turn in tight terrain. The Frontier offers high performance without skimping on materials as it’s built with a Sintered 8000 base, an Eco-plastic topsheet and a Classic Core that is specially profiled between the feet for added pop.
- Premium sintered 8000 base: New super durable material made from Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and carbon. Base is easily repairable, highly wax absorbent and wicked fast.
- 100% 3D contours: Moderate 3D-base contours featuring an even balance of 4mm spoon bevel in the nose and 4mm spoon bevel in the tail. Spoon bevel starts at the rocker point.
- Biaxial fiberglass: A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Full wood premium poplar core than offers fun pop, even flex and solid durability.
- Traction tech 2.0 edges: All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls: ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. We improve the sustainability of our snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Sustainable wood sources
- Setback 2.00 cm
Waist 25.40 cm
Tip tail width: 29.8 cm
Effective edge length 117 cm