Flow Onyx BOA coiler Damen Snowboardschuhe schwarz 2021
"UNEQUALLED PERFORMANCE AT THIS PRICEPOINT."
This mid-stiff boot retains its own personality with a refreshing and on-trend look, while remaining as comfortable, forgiving and easy-to-use as ever. It benefits from the redesigned, all-rubber the B.F.T Gravity oustole. The asymmetrical panels and lace-path design coupled with the single-dial Boa® with Coiler™ Technology offer substantial support and a fabulous fit. The Bronze-Level Thermo Heat Moldable liner with cosy fur inside gives added hold around the ankles. The combination of the asymmetrical boot and heel-collar panels, with the reverse-cut cuff of the liner and flex-panel to accommodate different calf-muscle shapes guarantees a perfect ergonomic connection with the foot and lower leg.
- BOA® H3-Coiler Closure System
- B.F.T. Free-Track Outsole - BareFoot Technology supports your feet and converts maximum power and feel into board control, plus the proven Vibram® rubber compounds provide great traction on ice and snow. Giving you confidence in traction and control
- Molded EVA Insole
- 2-Feather Lacing-Liner, Vented Tongue to reduce moisture, Velcro positioning tabs to eliminate drifting, Custom Flex Zone in the forefoot improves fit, Internal J-Bars, Soft EVA insole
- 3D Molded Tongue and Tongue
- Support Rating: 4 (1 = soft 10 = responsive)